These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Sunday, November 6, 2016

More Clearly Now

Montsweag Bay, Maine
More Clearly Now

I can ‘see’ so much
more clearly now,
even through my tears.
Or, more accurately,
because of them.
My body,
both an island
with distinct boundaries
and an energetic entity
 connected to all,
has forged the way
on this enlightening quest
 to reveal truths in which
I can safely believe.
I am both awestruck
and humbled as
diverse treasures 
are continually unearthed.
My inquiring mind still wonders
and worries a bit,
but when I gently relax into
my healing heart and
allow myself to linger,
exquisite multi-faceted
clarity unfolds.
And sometimes I don’t
really even need to know,
simply to trust 
in the spirit and
beauty of love.
I live in this world
more clearly now
as a settled,
 fluid
me.
Sarah Carlson
November, 6, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment