These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello readers!
I just want to say that I do know that most of my pictures have disappeared. I'm not sure how or why that happened, but it did. I have really enjoyed pairing my photography with my poems and was quite pleased with how this blog has been coming together. And then came the missing photography mystery. I am working on reposting the pictures, but it will probably take some time. For now the words to many of my pieces will have to stand alone.
Thank you for taking time to read my work.
Gratefully,
Sarah Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment