These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Radiance of Change - the book

I'm so happy to announce the publication of my first book, The Radiance of Change. As you will see by the blurbs it was written as part of my path of healing following the death of my husband, Barry. It is about loss, yet more accurately it is about what one can gain from choosing to move into the challenges of adjusting to the changes that life inevitably contains. Right now the book is available at two places in Waterville, Me - School Street Yoga and Hospice Volunteers of Waterville, ME. It is also available at our wonderful independent bookstore in Farmington, ME - Devaney Doak and Garrett Booksellers. Here is the link to purchasing it online through them:
https://www.ddgbooks.com/product/radiance-change

No comments:

Post a Comment