These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Thursday, June 21, 2018

Full Light

Flowers given to me by one of my fourth graders


Full Light

Sunbeams reach and stretch,
 envelop all beings below,
warm and enlighten
those who choose to notice
and let it all in,
let it all out.
Darker days, mere memories
of the cold winter season,
have beauty and substance
all their own.
Day by day the light has grown
to reach the vibrancy
of the Solstice.
Fullness without,
fullness within.
Full Light.
Sarah Carlson
June 21, 2018

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh . . . I really needed to read this today. Thank you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete