These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Wednesday, September 30, 2026

When I Right


 When I Right

I love to write.
Or perhaps I love the feeling of
being written.
Or, more clearly,
both. 
I feel him, them, me, us…
when I do,
when I am.
I settle into stillness
and words come.
In the currents of quiet,
they flow.
In the tender light of being 
just as I am,
they rise.
The radiance of change
glows.
Soft reminders
of cloudscapes, snow hearts,
birds on the wing
reveal.
When I write,
I right that which 
 has been
askew.
I feel unconstricted,
welcome,
loved.
I feel just what I felt
with him
and understand 
ever more viscerally
the grace and steadiness 
of the love we share,
that it truly is
everywhere.

Sarah Carlson
Sept. 25-29, 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment