These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Tuesday, June 2, 2020

At Home


 At Home

Sorting through a house that 
I don't remember ever feeling much
like a home.
Loaded layers,
varied valuables,
records of ruin,
random, self-serving journals.
Loving, caring, compassionate me.
Gently present as I always have been,
making sense of a tangled mess
that, once unraveled,
reveals truths.
Some that I knew all along,
others that have 
an exciting novelty.
The most important is –
I am safely
at home
in me.  
And, with that on board,
I can forgive,
feel grateful,
 tap ever more deeply into
the Light of Love.
My own gentle presence
lovingly settles 
into the amazing experience
 of being safely
 at home
in me.
Sarah Carlson
June 2, 2020
 

No comments:

Post a Comment