These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Wednesday, November 24, 2021

In and Around and Above


 In and Around and Above

Oh, my goodness.
The goodness that is mine,
that is me.
How much you have endured.
How gently relentless
you have been in
looking,
            listening,
                  learning
from all
 you have explored.
As the sorrows you collected,
 thought were yours to carry,
release and flow away
your own sorrows
are asking to be heard.
It’s okay.
You have the time
and the space
and the ability.
There’s no reason
to feel guilty
                    or selfish
                or wrong.
Remember to let yourself
be led by the light,
the love,
that is in
 and around
and above.
It’s safe to
all the way feel
your very own
pain, grief
 joy, truth.
Oh my goodness,
it’s time.

Sarah Carlson
November 24, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment