These posts are visible with my most recent writing at the top, but the story starts with the first post. The poems have been added more or less as they surfaced and evolved through the process. Thank you for taking some time to explore with me. For more information and/or to schedule a reading contact me at meanderingspublications@gmail.com"> Bio page for Find Maine Writers:




Friday, December 23, 2022

Tender Light Softens - Video exerpt from Tender Light Softens: When the Deep Places Speak


 This is one of my favorite poems from my new book. It was written after a cross country ski at my local ski area on March 4, 2020 as the pandemic was approaching. It's an example of a piece that continues to speak to me in new and varied ways and that touches others in whatever ways they might need in their own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment